~ Caring ~ Healing ~ Growing ~
Licensed Professional Counselor in San Tan Valley AZ
Do you feel as if no one understands?
Are you unsure or confused about your current situation?
Do you feel...Sad? Anxious? Fearful? Stuck?
In life's struggles, sometimes we need a listening and caring ear to help us along the journey. Let me help you:
- identify those issues that may be getting in the way of a more rewarding life with fulfilling relationships.
- explore and express your feelings so that you can finish unresolved emotions which are holding you back.
- gain insight into your situation.
- walk with you down the path of emotional and spiritual healing.
As a licensed counselor, I can provide you with:
- tools you need to overcome the obstacles in your way, reach your goals, and strengthen your growth.
If you feel like you've reached an impasse in your life and are unable to carry the burden alone, you've come to the right place. Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life. I provide a confidential and non-judgmental setting where you can express yourself freely.
Please contact me to set up an appointment and learn more about how I can help you achieve peace and feel more satisfied with your journey in life.
Caring about your healing and growth,
Sandy Green, MSC, NCC, LPC
How Do I Know If I Need Counseling?
Are you struggling to cope with life's challenges? Do you feel overwhelmed or lost? If so, counseling services may be the solution you need. Here at Healing Leaves Counseling, we understand that life can be difficult, and we are here to help you navigate those challenges.
Here are some common signs that you may need counseling:
- Uncontrollable sadness, anger, or hopelessness
- Changes in eating or sleeping patterns.
- Withdrawal from family and friends.
- Loss of interest in daily activities.
- Inability to control your emotions.
- Recurrent feelings of hopelessness.
- Unhealthy lifestyle and disinterest in taking care of your health.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Avoiding activities you once enjoyed or avoiding social situations altogether.
- Thoughts of harming yourself or others.
Counseling can provide numerous benefits for individuals who are struggling with mental health concerns or life stressors. Some of these benefits include improved self-awareness, better coping skills, and a greater sense of overall well-being. Counseling can also help you develop stronger relationships and improve communication skills.
It's important to remember that seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness. Sometimes it can be difficult to ask for help, but taking the first step in seeking counseling services can be life-changing. Counseling services can help you develop the tools and skills you need to overcome obstacles and lead a happy, fulfilling life.
If you are experiencing any of the signs mentioned above or are simply looking for support and guidance, we encourage you to call 480-351-0306 to schedule an appointment. Sandy Green is here to help you navigate life's challenges and achieve your goals. Don't wait any longer to take the first step towards a happier, healthier you.
Now accepting new clients ages 10 to adult!
Surfaces, door knobs, pens, etc. sanitized regularly.
Seating is at least 6 feet apart.
Masks are NOT required at this time.
After School Appointments Available 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. These slots fill up quickly.
Licensed Professinal Counselor
34974 N. Laredo Dr.
San Tan Valley, AZ 85142
Serving the southeast valley of Phoenix Arizona, including San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Mesa, Higley, and Florence.
Also providing reduced rates to missionaries who can be seen in San Tan Valley (near the Phoenix area).