~ Caring ~ Healing ~ Growing ~
Licensed Professional Counselor in San Tan Valley AZ
Do you feel as if no one understands?
Are you unsure or confused about your current situation?
Do you feel...Sad? Anxious? Fearful? Stuck?
In life's struggles, sometimes we need a listening and caring ear to help us along the journey. Let me help you:
- identify those issues that may be getting in the way of a more rewarding life with fulfilling relationships.
- explore and express your feelings so that you can finish unresolved emotions which are holding you back.
- gain insight into your situation.
- walk with you down the path of emotional and spiritual healing.
As a licensed counselor, I can provide you with:
- tools you need to overcome the obstacles in your way, reach your goals, and strengthen your growth.
If you feel like you've reached an impasse in your life and are unable to carry the burden alone, you've come to the right place. Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life. I provide a confidential and non-judgmental setting where you can express yourself freely.
Please contact me to set up an appointment and learn more about how I can help you achieve peace and feel more satisfied with your journey in life.
Caring about your healing and growth,
Sandy Green, MSC, NCC, LPC
Now accepting new clients ages 6 to adult!
Surfaces, door knobs, pens, etc. sanitized after each client.
Seating is at least 6 feet apart.
Counselor will wear a mask when requested by the client.
Client mask is not required. If the client wishes to wear a mask, please bring your own mask.
After School Appointments Available 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00 p.m.
Licensed Professinal Counselor
34974 N. Laredo Dr.
San Tan Valley, AZ 85142
Serving the southeast valley of Phoenix Arizona, including San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Mesa, Higley, and Florence.
Also providing reduced rates to missionaries who can be seen in San Tan Valley (near the Phoenix area).